As one of SynEnergy’s core services we strive to offer a high level of expertise within the plumbing engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified or licensed either as a P.E., E.I., LEED AP or a combination of multiple certifications.
Our plumbing engineers design with a “whole building” approach. They are instrumental in influencing water efficiency and energy efficiency for a sustainable footprint.
Plumbing Engineering design is a key factor in our integrated, multidisciplinary engineering approach. SynEnergy has extensive experience in the planning and design of plumbing systems for various building types.
Our Expertise Covers a Wide Variety of Plumbing Systems Design Including:
- Commercial waste and vent systems
- Commercial domestic water and hot water systems
- Central domestic water heating plant design
- Storm water systems
- Storm water pre-treatment systems
- Commercial plumbing systems design
- Grease waste systems
- Sump pump/sewage ejector/lift station design
- Medical gas systems for hospitals and clinics
- Veterinarian clinic plumbing and medical gas systems
- Vacuum systems
- Correctional facilities plumbing design
- Acid neutralizing pre-treatment systems
- Deionized water systems
- Compressed air equipment and piping design
- Natural gas piping systems
- Propane gas piping
- High purity gas systems