As one of SynEnergyʼs core services we strive to offer a high-level of expertise within the mechanical engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified or licensed either as a P.E., E.I., LEED AP or a combination of multiple certifications.
SynEnergy participates with the following organizations; American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) allowing our engineers to continue learning and stay abreast of emerging technologies.
SynEnergy’s engineers have experience designing mechanical systems for various industries and building owners. Our methodology provides a properly designed high-functioning system to meet the client’s specific needs.
Our Expertise Covers a Wide Variety of Mechanical System Design Including:
- Central Plant Heating and Cooling Systems
- Boiler Design
- Chiller Design
- Cooling Tower Design
- Pumping Systems
- Heating water, chilled water and condenser
- Water Piping Systems
- Glycol Feed Systems
- Lab Exhaust Fan Systems
- Office VAV Systems
- Retail Constant Volume Systems
- Residential Heat Pump Systems
- Temperature Control Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Snow Melt Systems
- Radiant In-Floor Heating Systems
- Computer Room In-Rack AC Systems
- Existing System Renovations and Remodels