As one of SynEnergy’s core services we strive to offer a high level of expertise within the electrical engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified or licensed either as a P.E., E.I., LEED AP or a combination of multiple certifications.
At SynEnergy, our electrical engineering team works closely with the client to understand their needs. We also coordinate directly with our mechanical team to design a system that is both energy efficient and financially feasible. Whether we are designing generators, lighting your facility, or electrical distribution, our team is committed to providing recommendations that are functional, safe and aesthetically appealing.
SynEnergy’s electrical engineering team has experience in designing electrification systems to support new energy code and vehicle charging stations.
Our Expertise Covers a Wide Variety of Electrical System Design Including:
- Site Photometric Analysis
- Interior and Exterior Lighting Design
- Electrical Service One-Line Diagrams
- Short Circuit Analysis
- Office Tenant Finish Design
- Office Core and Shell Design
- Office/Warehouse Design
- Recreation Center Design
- Industrial Process Infrastructure Design
- Medical Office Building Design
- Medical Imaging Equipment Infrastructure Design
- Generator Design and Specification
- Computer Room UPS Design and Specification
- Fire Alarm Design and Layout
- School PA Systems Design