As one of SynEnergy’s core services we strive to offer a high-level of expertise within the plumbing engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified or licensed either as a P.E., E.I., LEED AP or a combination of the three. Our plumbing engineers design with a “whole building” approach and are instrumental in influencing high water efficiency, energy, fire protection, pollution systems and a sustainable site.
Plumbing Engineering design is a key factor in our integrated, multidisciplinary engineering approach. SynEnergy has extensive experience in the planning and design of plumbing systems.
Our expertise covers a wide variety of plumbing design including:
- Commercial waste and vent systems.
- Commercial domestic water and hot water systems.
- Central domestic water heating plant design.
- Storm water systems.
- Storm water pre-treatment systems.
- Commercial plumbing systems design.
- Grease waste systems.
- Sump pump/sewage ejector/lift station design.
- Medical gas systems for hospitals and clinics.
- Veterinarian clinic plumbing and medical gas systems
- Vacuum systems.
- Correctional facilities plumbing design.
- Acid neutralizing pre-treatment systems.
- Deionized water systems.
- Compressed air equipment and piping design.
- Natural gas piping systems.
- Propane gas piping.
- High purity gas systems.