Grzegorz “Greg” Dewicki is an advisor to SynEnergy. A seasoned business leader with more than 25 years of experience in delivering results, bringing fresh perspective and practical expertise leading global growth and top performance serving customers in diverse, global industries.
Grzegorz has led transformation of Sandvik Mining, Conveyor Component Business, from individual local companies to one global organization servicing the needs of diverse industries and providing commercial successful innovation with a proven record in operational excellence & portfolio management with strong technical and service support driving organic growth and customer engagement.
Prior to Sandvik, Grzegorz let market-focused strategies and operations in executive roles at Conveyor Services, a North and South America service and equipment provider leader to the Mining, Power Generation, and Bulk Material Handling industries. Earlier in his career, Grzegorz served in engineering, business development, and operations positions with Martin Engineering, Overland Conveyor, and Photonics Systems. He started his career while still a student at Colorado School of Mines, consulting to Frito-Lay, National Solar Energy Institute and Telecommunication industry.
Grzegorz bring a strong technical expertise in multi-disciplinary engineering, project engineering/management, and leadership with practical hands on in business operations from start-ups to multinational operations.
- 2010 Executive Program, Stockholm School of Economics, IFL, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1993 M.S., Candidate of Applied Mechanics, Colorado School of Mines – Golden, Colorado.
- 1991 B.S., Engineering, Mechanical and Electrical Specialties, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado
SERVICES AS AN OFFICER AND COMMITTEE MEMBER:
- Colorado School of Mines, Industry Research Development Committee Board Member, Earth Mechanics Inst.
- Society of Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME), Young Leader Committee Member, Elected Secretary
- Polish American Congress (PAC)/Western Ohio Division, Vice President
- Toledo Sister City International, Volunteer and Committee Member
- United Way, Olympic Torch Strategic Planning Committee
PUBLICATIONS & JOURNALS:
- Author, “Everywhere, for Every Wear”, 2014, Chronicle Blog, Kennametal Inc.
- Contributor & Peer Reviewer, “CEMA (Conveyor Equipment Manufacturers Association)” 6th Edition, 2005 (1st Print)
- Chair, “Bulk Material Handling by Belt Conveyor Symposium: Developments for Improved Reliability and Efficiency”, 2004 SME Bulk Material Handling Symposium, February 2004
- Elected Vice-Chairman of the SME Bulk Material Handling Committee, 2004 SME Conference, February 2004
- Co-Authored, “Maximising Longwall Production by Optimising the Coal Clearance System.”, Longwall Conference in Australia, November 2003
- Authored, “Bulk Material Handling and Processing – Numerical Techniques and Simulation of Granular Materials.”, Bulk Solids Handling, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 110-113, 2003
- Presented and Co-Authored, “Advanced Design Considerations Required for Overland Aggregate Conveyors.”, 2003 Annual SME Conference, February 2003
- Authored, “Computer Simulation of Granular Material Flow”, Ask Joe Column, Powder and Bulk (www.powderandbulk.com), January 2003
- Presented and Co-Authored, “Bulk Material Belt Conveyor Transfer Point: Simulation of Material Flow using DEM”, Proceedings of the 2nd.. International Conference on Discrete Element Methods, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, September 2002
- Co-Authored, “Computer Simulation: Solves Conveyor Problems.”, Coal Age, January 2002