Are you interested in joining a hard working team of individuals who loves to solve tough problems? Do you care about the state of our planet and want to make a difference? Are you concerned about how much energy (we) consume? Do you play as hard as you work? If so this may just be the place for you. We are always looking for talented people who are not afraid to ask difficult questions. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d like to join our team.
Open Positions below:
SynEnergy is a Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing (MEP) Design Firm
We are opening up another position for a Mechanical Engineer Intern to join our team in our Lakewood office. This position will become a vital contributor for the team and will have the opportunity to work & support on multiple projects.
The following are required, applications not meeting the minimum will not be considered:
- US citizenship or permanent residency, there is no visa sponsorship for this position.
- Working towards a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or architectural engineering or similar degree.
- Experience identifying understanding mechanical HVAC systems is a plus.
- Experience with AutoCAD or Revit is preferred
- Experience with heat load calculation tools is a plus
- Ability to use Microsoft suite tools is required
- Travel / On-site work
What you will be doing:
- Using AutoCAD and Revit to create HVAC, and plumbing plans.
- Interacting with the team on Designs & selecting HVAC equipment including refrigeration coils, hydronic coils, air moving subsystems, air sourced and water/ground sourced packaged systems for various buildings; including but not limited to commercial, schools, hospitals and airport facilities.
- Involved in ongoing projects.
- Working towards solving mechanical issues as they present themselves.
- On-site real world visits to gain experience
What’s In It for You?
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexibility regarding shift work and availability for off shift hours
- Room for long term growth, and advancement in a fast paced creative work environment
This is a minimum 24 – 32 hour week internship position.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Send your resume, cover letter to jobs@SynEnergyLLC.com
Please elaborate on your experience in the following fields:
- How many years of Autocad experience do you have?
- How many years of Revit experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?