Alan was an Executive Director at Boeing. His expertise included managing all aspects of the largest Boeing Defense, Space and Security Systems business unit in Colorado. Alan also established a new business department for Boeing Missile Defense Systems in Colorado.
Alan brings over 30 years of executive management experience – including developing new business ventures and managing customers’ expectations at fortune 500 companies.
As a Director of Business Development at Raytheon, he participated in the deployment of intelligence community classified programs, DoD space related programs, and commercial satellite ground station programs, managing a P&L of over $300M.
Alan retired from United States Air Force as a Colonel where he dealt with complex and diverse projects and industries.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- International Relations
University of Oklahoma
- Master of Art – Public Administration
Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Science – Education and Administration
- Air Force Association, National Committee member
- Board of Directors, CO Economic Development Council
- Colorado Space Business Roundtable (CSBR)
- Executive Committee Director Board of Directors, Colorado
- Association of Commerce and Industry (CACI)
- Foundation Board Chairman, Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center (KCSC), Hutchinson, KS