Dun & Bradstreet
- DUNS #: 969984918
The Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number is a unique nine-digit
identification number provided by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Cage Code: 6GXP8
A Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) is a small business that is at least 51 percent owned by one or more individuals who are both socially and economically disadvantaged. SDB status makes a company eligible for bidding and contracting benefit programs involved with federal procurement.
Certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
An eligible business must be not less than 51 percent owned by one or more women who are “economically disadvantaged” (i.e., an EDWOSB).
Certified Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
To qualify as a WOSB, a concern must be: a small business not less than 51 percent unconditionally and directly owned and controlled by one or more women who are United States citizens.
- Primary NAICS code
- 541330 Engineering design services
- Other NAICS codes
- 541350 Energy efficiency inspection services
- 541350 Building inspection bureaus
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 611430 Professional development training
SynEnergy is in the process of getting our HUBZone certification. We will keep you updated!
Colorado Department of Transportation – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
The Colorado DBE Program complies with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) regulations, 49 CFR Part 26, and is designed to ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of DOT-assisted contracts.
SynEnergy has the following City of Denver Certifications:
- Minority Business Enterprise (Black & Native American Owned)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Emerging Business Enterprise (EBE)